LWL's Trailer Warranty
Every effort has been made to ensure that this trailer meets high quality and durability standards. Because of this LWL is able to warrant to the original Purchaser the following warranty:
That this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship, hitch to bumper, for a period of one (1) year from the date of sale. In addition to this warranty, the axle assembly* and the structure of the trailer are warranted for an additional four (4) years and the LED lights are warranted for an additional nine (9) years.
The owner shall immediately notify either LWL or an authorized dealer of warranty claims.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
Modifications, additions or accessories added to the trailer after the trailer has been shipped from the LWL plant are not covered by this warranty.
- Damage arising directly or indirectly from normal wear and tear or animal damage;
- Shipping charges or transportation costs to or from the factory or authorized service center;
- Damage or loss caused in whole or in part by salt, animal excretion or exposure to chemicals either directly or in the atmosphere;
- Liability for indirect or consequential damages however so arising;
- Any deficiency in paint finish caused by rock chips.
Upon receipt of notice, LWL shall promptly advise the owner of its intentions with respect to the repair of the trailer. In event of a defect of material or workmanship covered by this warranty, LWL in its sole discretion shall:
- Correct the defective work or replace the defective part on a no charge basis at the LWL factory located in Bedeque, Prince Edward Island, Canada;
- Reimburse the owner by paying a sum not exceeding LWL's cost for such work; or
- Provide repair of the defect or replacement of the defective parts at an authorized dealership service shop.
MISUSE, NEGLECT, OVERLOADING, UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS, ADDITIONS, MODIFICATIONS, SUBSTITUTIONS OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE PROPER MAINTENANCE AS SET FORTH IN THE OWNERS AND WARRANTY MANUAL SHALL RELIEVE LWL FROM ALL LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN PLACE OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO QUALITY, MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
All secondary warranties such as the axle assembly are manufactured by Dexter and are specifically warranted by Dexter. A copy of which warranty has been provided to the owner at the date of purchase.
LWL DOES NOT DIRECTLY EXTEND ANY WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO SECONDARY ITEMS.